Hey MD! We have a lot of exciting events planned for this month. Here is a list of what students can look forward to in the month of April. This list will be updated if more information regarding new or currently scheduled events is released.
- Spring Break will run on the week of Monday, April 12, until Friday, April 16. Classes will resume as normal on the following week.
- MD’s spring-themed baking contest is happening now! This event is run by our Student Government, and prizes will be awarded to the best-looking submissions. Desserts will be judged by creativity and how well they fit the theme. Follow our Instagram @miltonmustangs for information about how you can enter, and for the submission form link. Be sure to submit by April 18!
- One-Act Play Festival: this event will take place on April 8 and April 9 and will feature three one-act plays, showcased virtually by our talented theatre students. Tune in to the MD Youtube channel “MDHS Mustangs” to watch fabulous presentations of “The Hunt For the Vial”, “Take a Jail Break”, and “The Dancing Plague”. The event will also have a pre-show featuring even more of MD’s incredible talent!
- “Spring Into Sustainability” Competition: April is Earth Month! Join the Eco Team in a fun competition to show how you live healthy and sustainably. Earn points by completing eco-friendly actions to win sweet prizes! Check out our Eco Team’s Instagram @mdhsecoclub for more details.
- MDHS Movie Night: hosted by our Student Government, this event will take place via Google Meet, on April 29 at 7:00 p.m. Students can enjoy watching a movie and get to know peers in their grade level. Be sure to sign up using this form before April 27!